EPISODE 2: GENESIS.
It’s a beautiful night. (We’re looking for something dumb to do…). Just kidding.
The Saturday sky is graced with the presence of a crescent moon, which suits me just fine.
 I make my way to Penthouse, a very popular club/bar. My skin crawls with excitement. The evening promises to be fun. I sit at the bar section, order myself a Heineken, lost in my thoughts. I barely finish my beer when the bartender gives me another Heineken, saying it’s from a guy. I squint towards the direction and see…. Black Adonis, who raises his own beer in salute and smiles at me.  Geez. He’s easy on the eyes, I smile back and look away, fanning my hot face. Down south, a dam has burst open. Black Adonis shows up, pulls out a stool, and sits by me. Next thing I know; we’re chatting a laughing like we’re old college buddies. Somehow, I’m distracted from the conversation and take a perusing look around the bar. I see a really handsome man with a pitchfork standing in the middle of the room. He smiles at me and fades away, like fog on a sunny day. I shake my head and return to the conversation. Maybe the beer had gotten to me.
Around one in the morning, I rise and stretch my body, much like the way a panther would. My lithe body was my curse. Black Adonis takes this as his cue and offers me a ride home. I agree. The drive to my house was short, but rather enjoyable. We exchange contacts. And he promises to reach out. I alight the car and enter my house, I smile. The evening didn’t disappoint. It was wonderful.