EPISODE 4: HIS TERRIBLE NAME
“Took you long enough”
My heart stopped.... for a split second. Him. The guy at the bar, with the pitchfork. I fainted, at least in my head. I didn’t get a clear enough look the first time I had seen him, but now…. Clear your head, girl, my heckler whispered, he’s evil.

“We meet again, Sophia”. Gosh. Dude knew my name. I shook myself free of the shock. “I can tell you are overwhelmed, but it is better this way”.
“This way?” Earthquake? This way? Argh! Captain Hook would be so proud of me for saying ‘argh‘ perfectly, but pfft.
“Or would you have preferred to wake up from sleep one morning to find me staring at you like a”…. he paused for dramatic effect, “psychopath”. He finished. It did make sense.
“Who are you, and what do you want with me?”
He stands up and approaches me. I move backwards. “We’ll get to that in a moment, but if we keep up the Q/A sessions, we’ll be late”. He walks past me and keeps going in the opposite direction. I’m still awestruck. He notices my absence from his side and turns to look at me with mild irritation on his face. “Aren’t you coming?”. I snapped out of it.
“You didn’t answer my question”. He sighs rather impatiently.
"I am Hades, and as for what I want with you, it’s best if you find that out for yourself."
Oh, boy. So deep shit I am in.
But wait.... Wasn't this s'posed to be a dream?
It felt so darn real!